In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions: "User", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting these Terms and Conditions. "The Company", “CPL”, “We” and "Us", refers to Coastal Point, LLC and its affiliates. “Party” or “Parties” refers to the User and/or CPL. “Contributors” refers to individuals or entities who have contributed, own rights in, and/or have licensed or otherwise provided permission for CPL’s use of the Content displayed on this Website. This “Website” or “Site” refers to www.coastalpoint.com, or any website, including social media sites, on which these Terms and Conditions appear. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
No registration is required to view the content on this site.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with this Website, including articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively, the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by CPL, and/or its affiliated companies, Contributors, licensors and suppliers. You may use the Content online only, and solely for Your personal, non-commercial use, and You may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content solely for Your personal, non-commercial use, provided You do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from such Content. No other use, including republication or copying in electronic or printed form, any Content provided on this website in part or in whole, is permitted without prior written permission of CPL. The permitted use described in this Paragraph is contingent on Your compliance at all times with these Terms and Conditions.
COASTAL POINT™, and any related designs or logos are trademarks of CPL. Other marks and trade names featured on this web site may be trademarks, service marks, or trade names owned by their respective owners. Any use herein of such marks or trade names is with the implied or express permission of the owner thereof or is permissible as fair use. Any owner of such a mark or trade name included in the Content of this site agrees to immediately notify CPL if it objects to CPL’s use, and otherwise hereby agrees that in the absence of such immediate notification, CPL’s use is expressly permitted.
Links to this website
You may create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent, provided You agree (a) such link is at Your own risk, (b) the exclusions and limitations set out herein will apply to Your use of this Website by linking to it, and (c) You will discontinue such link upon request from CPL.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to or from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us, and We should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of linked sites. Users who leave our site should read the privacy statements of the linked sites and should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site before disclosing any personal information. CPL accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from disclosure to third parties of personal information.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents, or which are or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with Your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of business, or You have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to Your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The inclusion of any information about or contributed by vendors, advertisers, and businesses featured on this website should not in any way be considered a recommendation or endorsement by CPL of these entities. Most Contributors of Content have not been paid for providing Content, but some have received a printed credit acknowledging their contribution. CPL is not responsible for any errors or discrepancies relating to any advertisements or credits contained on this Site.
Contests or Promotions
Any contests or promotions sponsored by CPL and announced on the Website are for entry by individuals only, unless expressly indicated explicitly otherwise in rules posted in connection therewith. CPL is not responsible for any contests or promotions sponsored by vendors, advertisers, and businesses featured on this website, and any mention thereof on the website is not a recommendation, endorsement, or guarantee by CPL of such contests or promotions.
Privacy and Confidentiality Statement
We are committed to protecting Your privacy. Any information collected from Users or Contributors will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with CPL products, and may be accessible to authorized employees of CPL on a need to know basis. We will not sell, share, or rent Your personal information to any third party or use Your email address for unsolicited email. Any emails sent by CPL will only be in connection with the provision of agreed-upon services and products.
CPL respects the intellectual property rights of others. Some Content on this Website has been provided by Contributors who have represented they own all rights in or otherwise have received permission or a release from the owners of any Content provided by that Contributor, including any rights of publicity or privacy of individuals depicted in any photographs. Any claims of rights or objections to use of any portion of the Content on this Website shall be brought to the attention of CPL immediately at the Contact address listed herein. Any User viewing Content on this Website in which the User alleges it owns rights hereby agrees it will immediately notify CPL of any objections to CPL’s use thereof, or otherwise agrees that CPL’s use shall be considered expressly permitted.
Any User wishing to contribute to the Content posted on this Website can submit content to CPL at the Contact address provided herein. By making such a submission, such User (hereinafter referred to as the “Submitting User”) hereby agrees that any such submission expressly includes a permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license, lasting for the full term of any copyrights, including extensions, or rights of publicity or privacy in any and all materials submitted (“Contributed Content”), entitling CPL to publish, reproduce, distribute and/or otherwise use and reuse and republish the Contributed Content in any way, in whole or in part, in any format or media, now existing or later developed, in connection with any publication or promotional materials authorized by CPL, including electronic, print publications, and social media, at CPL’s sole discretion. The act of making such a submission of Contributed Content shall constitute acknowledgement and agreement by Submitting User that (a) CPL, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to use or not use Contributed Content, and to edit, modify, crop and/or create derivative works featuring all or a portion of Contributed Content, (b) Submitting User has no ownership interest in, nor right to inspect or approve, the print or electronic publications in which Contributed Content appears; (c) Submitting User will not receive payment of any kind for CPL’s use of Contributed Content; (d) Submitting User shall immediately notify CPL of any third party claim of ownership in or objection to CPL’s publication of Contributed Content; (e) CPL, in its sole discretion, may choose to discontinue use of Contributed Content in response to a third party objection or claim of ownership in Contributed Content. The act of making such a submission of Contributed Content shall further constitute a representation and warranty that Submitting User has the legal right to grant CPL a license to the Contributed Content, specifically that Submitting User personally took any photograph(s), created any drawings or other visual content, or authored any writings, and/or personally appears or is depicted or described in the same; and/or owns the copyrights in any photograph(s), drawings or other visual content, or writings and has not transferred copyright to any other person or entity; and/or has obtained any and all necessary permissions to distribute the Contributed Content to CPL and for CPL to use it, including permission from individuals depicted or described in such content. Submitting User further understands and acknowledges that CPL may require releases signed by all recognizable people depicted or described in any photograph(s) or other Contributed Content (or if any individual depicted is a minor, by a parent or legal guardian) and by all authors, artists, photographers, or any other creators of the Contributed Content, if not the Submitting User. By making a submission of Contributed Content, the Submitting User also hereby releases, discharges and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CPL and Affiliates, including officers, directors, employees, contractors, vendors, and service providers, from any and all claims arising out of or connected with the use of the Contributed Content, including but not limited to claims for defamation, invasion of privacy, rights of publicity, or infringement.
Online behavior, posting rules
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that purports to be from any person or entity, including but not limited to a Provider employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to Provider users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by South Carolina or Georgia law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from or upload data to the Service;
- post irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Sites or its affiliates and related entities, and its affiliated newspapers computer systems or any other user's computer systems, or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Site.
Any and all inquiries or communications relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be sent to Coastal Point, P.O. Box 1324, Ocean View, DE 19970.
The laws of Delaware and the United States of America govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website You consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delaware courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it sees fit and Your continued use of the Website will signify Your acceptance of any adjustment to these Terms and Conditions. You are therefore advised to re-read these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis These Terms and Conditions form an Agreement between the User and the Company. Your accessing of this website indicates Your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the full Terms and Conditions contained herein, including the Disclaimer Notice. © Coastal Point, LLC 2015 All Rights Reserved