• The Bethany Beach Budget & Finance Committee will meet at 10 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 14, at town hall. The agenda for the meeting includes: a review of the second quarter of the 2022 fiscal year, and preliminary discussion of the 2023 fiscal year.
• The Bethany Beach Town Council will hold its regular monthly meeting on Friday, Oct. 15, at 2 p.m. at town hall. Agenda items had not been announced as of Coastal Point press time this week.
• The Bethany Beach Planning & Zoning Commission will meet on Saturday, Oct. 16, at 9 a.m. at town hall. At the meeting, the commission will consider an application for partitioning for Lots 42 and 43, Block 28, at 651 Tingle Avenue, in the R-1 Zoning District. Additional agenda items had not been announced as of Coastal Point press time this week.
• The town’s summer concert series will extend through October, with shows on Saturday nights at 6:30 p.m. The Saturday, Oct. 16, concert is by The Jimmies. Bonfires on the Beach have moved to Friday nights in October, from 8 to 10 p.m. Movies on the Beach/Bandstand have concluded for the year.
• The 2021 summer parking season ended Sept. 15.
• The Ocean View municipal building is now open to the public to conduct regular business between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with non-vaccinated persons required to wear masks. Meetings with staff should be scheduled in advance so that they can be scheduled in the conference room to allow for appropriate distancing.
• Council meetings are on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. The Planning & Zoning Commission and Board of Adjustment meets on the third Thursday of the month, when needed. Currently, all meetings are closed to the public but are being broadcast via YouTube. People can participate at any time during the meeting by sending their name, address and question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Mediacom television customers in Ocean View can get up to date information on Town activities and issues by tuning to Mediacom stations 78 or 818 to watch OVTV.
• Ocean View administrative offices can be contacted at (302) 539-9797.
• The new Town of Ocean View website is located at http://oceanviewde.gov.
• The Millville Town Council generally meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month at 7 p.m.
• The Millville Planning & Zoning Commission generally meets on the second Thursday of each month, at 7 p.m.
• The Town of Millville has implemented the CodeRED emergency and general alert system. Residents are being encouraged to enroll with CodeRED by visiting the town’s website at www.millville.delaware.gov and clicking on the CodeRED icon at the bottom of our homepage.
• Millville Town Hall’s regular hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• The Town of Millville’s Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/townofmillville. There is no sign-up/log-on required, it’s free and open to the public.
• The Millville town website is located at www.millville.delaware.gov.
• Frankford Town Hall is open to the public, with precautions in place. Residents can also pay bills and fees by credit card on the town website; by delivering to the drop slot at the front door; or by U.S. mail to Town of Frankford; P.O. Box 550; Frankford DE 19945.
• The Frankford Police Department is open but is taking precautions to ensure the safety of the officers. To reach Police Chief Laurence Corrigan, call (302) 542-9866.
• The town website is at http://frankford.delaware.gov, and town hall can be reached by calling (302) 732-9424.
• Curbside recycling is picked up every other Tuesday.
• The Selbyville Halloween Parade has been canceled again, due to COVID-19.
• Selbyville Town Hall and the Selbyville Police Department are now located at 1 West Church Street, Selbyville, Del. All other phone, fax and email contacts remain the same.
• The Town of Selbyville is available at (302) 436-8314 and www.selbyville.delaware.gov.
• Dagsboro Town Hall is available at https://dagsboro.delaware.gov and (302) 732-3777.
• The Millsboro Town Council generally meets on the first Monday every month at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.
• The Millsboro town website is located at www.millsboro.org.
Indian River School District
• The IRSD Community Advisory Board meets quarterly to study academic and behavioral interventions for all district students, as well as special education services, as required by the consent order agreement in the G.W. Carver Academy lawsuit.
• The IRSD has begun use of a new online portal for its meal services, including payments. However, for the 2021-2022 school year, breakfast and lunch is free for all students, under a USDA program. A la carte items or additional meals can be paid for via the new system. Visit the IRSD website for more information.
• IRSD information is available at (302) 436-1000 and www.irsd.net.
• The Sussex County Council generally meets every Tuesday at 10 a.m. in Georgetown.
• The Sussex County website is located at www.sussexcountyde.gov.
To provide updates or changes to the Agenda, government staff and officials should email them to email@example.com.