Gov. John Carney, the Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH) and the Delaware Emergency Management Agency (DEMA) have announced the list of community testing sites throughout Delaware this week. Testing locations listed below include pop-up and Curative trailer sites.
DEMA has coordinated community sites this week in addition to permanent testing sites at Walgreens and at various hospitals and healthcare locations. Delawareans can view a full list of COVID-19 testing locations and reserve a spot at de.gov/gettested.
“As we head into Easter weekend, we need to continue to stay vigilant to prevent the spread of COVID-19,” said Carney. “We are working to distribute the vaccine in a way that is fast and fair, but we need to continue to follow the public health precautions. Avoid large gatherings, get tested, wear a mask, wash your hands and practice social distancing.”
Delawareans are encouraged to check the Delaware Department of Health & Social Services’ social media accounts for scheduling updates due to inclement weather.
Sussex County pop-up testing locations for the week include:
- Monday, April 5 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.: Epworth UM Church (19285 Holland Glade Rd, Rehoboth Beach) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Monday, April 5 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.: Lord Baltimore Elementary School (120 Atlantic Avenue, Ocean View) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Tuesday, April 6 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.: Delaware Tech Georgetown (21179 College Drive, Georgetown) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Wednesday, April 7 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Indian River High School (29772 Armory Road, Dagsboro) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Thursday, April 8 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Blades Fire Company (200 E 5th Street, Blades) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Friday, April 9 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.: Ellendale Fire Department (302 Main Street, Ellendale) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Friday, April 9 from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.: Woodbridge Early Childhood Education Center (400 Governors Avenue, Greenwood) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Saturday, April 10 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Agape Temple Int. Ministries (40 Schulze Rd Greenwood) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Additional locations are also scheduled in Kent and New Castle counties.
Anyone with a question about COVID-19, whether related to medical or social service needs, should call Delaware 211. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing can text their ZIP code to 898-211. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
DPH will continue to update the public as more information becomes available. For the latest on Delaware’s response, go to de.gov/coronavirus.