The beaches in Bethany Beach, South Bethany and Fenwick Island are empty on March 22, after Gov. John Carney closed all beaches statewide for all purposes except exercise and dog-walking, with local officials taking him up on the option for municipalities to expand the closure to close their beaches entirely.
- OC closing beach, boardwalk at 5 p.m. Sunday
- DNREC, local agencies to enforce beach closings
- Point Poll: How are you dealing with the impending closure of the state's beaches?
- BREAKING NEWS: Delaware beaches closed to help slow spread of coronavirus
- We can sit around and complain, or we can fight
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk under sun and COVID-19
- Gov. could consider stricter measures to encourage social distancing
- Town halls close to protect public health
- Governor issues stay-at-home order for Delawareans
- Gov. Carney’s new stay-at-home order will permit essential errands
- Fenwick council talks proposed pool bar
- South Bethany passes regular budget, will take changes as they come