Gov. John Carney, the Delaware Division of Public Health (DPH) and the Delaware Emergency Management Agency (DEMA) have announced the list of community vaccination sites and pop-up testing sites throughout Delaware this week. Vaccination locations include walk-in community vaccination events hosted by community partners including the Sussex County Coalition, and Curative sites. Testing locations include pop-up and Curative trailer sites.
Delawareans who get vaccinated by June 29 will be entered to win $5,000 in cash and additional prizes in twice-weekly drawings conducted by the Delaware Lottery. All Delawareans vaccinated in Delaware are eligible for the final drawing on June 30: a $302,000 cash giveaway and low-digit license plates. Learn more at dewins.org.
Sussex County vaccination locations include:
- Delaware Tech Georgetown (21179 College Drive, Georgetown, DE 19947) Pfizer Available. Click here to choose your date and time.
- Rehoboth City Hall (229 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971) Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Available. Click here to choose your date and time.
- Saturday, June 26 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.: Riverwalk Farmers Market (5 S. Walnut Street, Milford, DE 19963) Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Available. Click here to choose your date and time.
- Saturday, June 26 from 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.: Hudson Fields Beer Garden (29763 Eagle Crest Rd., Milton, DE 19968) Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Available. Click here to choose your date and time.
- Saturday, June 26 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.: Historic Railroad Station (140 Layton Avenue, Georgetown, DE 19947) No Appointment Required.
- Tuesday, June 29 from 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.: Stango Park Concert Series (114 3rd St., Lewes, DE 19958) No Appointment Required.
Sussex County pop-up testing locations include:
- Monday, June 28 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.: Epworth UM Church (19285 Holland Glade Rd, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
- Wednesday, June 30 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Indian River High School (29772 Armory Road, Dagsboro, DE 19939) Register: delaware.curativeinc.com
Anyone with a question about COVID-19, whether related to medical or social-service needs, should call Delaware 211. Individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing can text their ZIP code to 898-211. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
DPH will continue to update the public as more information becomes available. For the latest on Delaware’s response, go to de.gov/coronavirus.