Protesters gather in Frankford on Tuesday, June 2, in opposition to police brutality and racial discrimination in the wake of the death of an African American man, George Floyd, while in custody of Minneapolis police. The peaceful protest was observed respectfully by local law-enforcement officers.
Shaun Lambert is an Inuit Eskimo and Athasbascan Indian. He was born and raised in Alaska. Shaun developed the look of the Coastal Point in print and on the web. He has earned multiple MDDC Press Association awards in ad & page design and photography.
As featured on
- Frankford sees peaceful protest
- Millsboro rally stands against injustice, calls for unity
- Frankford VFC employee leaves fire company after racially-themed TikTok video
- Carney closes State of Delaware offices on Friday in honor of Juneteenth
- Carney marks Juneteenth with discussion of race, law-enforcement modifications
- AG will not prosecute cases from June 9 protests