• The Bethany Beach Board of Adjustment will meet on Wednesday, July 13, at 10 a.m. at town hall. The agenda for the meeting includes consideration of an application for a variance, filed by property owner Theodore M. Hogue, for Block 9, Lot 8, at 206 Third Street, in the R-1 Zoning District, seeking a variance from Chapter 425, Appendix 3, Table of Dimensional Requirements, for a 5-foot, 4-inch addition that will encroach 0.73 feet into the east side yard and 1.01 feet into the west side yard.
• The Bethany Beach Cultural & Historic Affairs Committee will meet at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, July 13, at town hall. The agenda for the meeting includes finalizing the plans for Periers Day on July 27, hearing a request from ULLL regarding a walking tour of the Heritage Trail, further discussion of the docent program and an update on the Dinker Cottage and the National Register of Historic Places.
• The next regular meeting of the Bethany Beach Town Council will be at town hall on Friday, July 15, at 2 p.m.
• Bethany Beach’s pay-to-park season resumed May 15 and runs until Sept. 15.
• Prohibitions on dogs on the beach and boardwalk in Bethany Beach resumed on May 15.
• The regular meetings of the Bethany Beach Town Council and Planning Commission are now being broadcast, with video, over the Internet via the Town’s website at www.townofbethanybeach.com, under Live-Audio Broadcasts. Both meetings are at town hall.
• The town council’s next regular meeting is Friday, July 8, at 7 p.m.
• Town Hall is now open Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., without closing for lunch.
• Parking permit requirements have resumed for the summer. Permits are available at town hall.
• Prohibitions on dogs on the beach resumed on May 15 and run until Oct. 15.
• The Town of South Bethany’s website is located at www.southbethany.org.
• The annual town bonfire has been rescheduled for Friday, July 8, from 7 to 10 p.m. on the beach at Dagsboro Street, due to the rain-out on Sunday. The event will include games, D.J. and free glow sticks. Families can bring chairs, blankets, picnics and marshmallows to the free event. Silent auction and T-shirt sales will benefit beach patrol competition team.
• Fenwick Flicks is Tuesday, July 12, on the beach at 8 p.m. Attendees can bring blankets, chairs, snacks, etc., for the free showing of “Minions” at Bayard Street.
• Public meetings on the Comprehensive Plan will be Saturdays, July 16 and Aug. 13, at 9 a.m.
• A bike safety checkpoint will be held Tuesday, July 19, from 8 to 10 a.m. at Bunting Avenue and Bayard Street.
• A community branding workshop has been scheduled for July 22 at 2 p.m. at Town Hall.
• The Fenwick Island Farmers’ Market has moved to Warren’s Station, at 1406 Coastal Highway, and will be open on Mondays and Fridays, until Sept. 5, from 8 a.m. to noon.
• The Fenwick Island town website is located at www.fenwickisland.org.
• The Town of Fenwick Island is now on Twitter, at https://twitter.com/IslandFenwick or @IslandFenwick.
• The Ocean View Town Council will meet on Tuesday, July 12, at 7 p.m. at town hall.
• The Board of Adjustment for the Town of Ocean View will meet Thursday, July 14, at 5 p.m. at town hall.
• The next Concert in the Park will be held Friday, July 15, at 6 p.m. in John West Park. Local group Over Time Band will perform.
• The Town of Ocean View’s Facebook page can be found at www.facebook.com/townofoceanview.
• The Ocean View town website is located at www.oceanviewde.com.
• The Town of Millsboro will hold its monthly council meeting on Monday, July 11, at 7 p.m. at the Millsboro Town Center.
• The Millsboro town website is located at www.millsboro.org.
• The town council’s next regular meeting is Tuesday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
• The town council’s next workshop is scheduled for Tuesday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
• The Millville Farmers’ Market has been canceled for 2016, due to the Route 26 road construction and last year’s low attendance. Organizers thanked the public for their continued interest and enthusiasm.
• The Millville town website is located at www.millville.delaware.gov.
• The Frankford Town Council will hold its monthly meeting on Monday, July 11, at 7 p.m. in the Frankford Fire Hall.
• Curbside recycling is picked up every other Tuesday, continuing July 12.
• The Town of Frankford website is located at www.frankfordde.us.
• The town council’s next regular meeting has been rescheduled to Monday, July 11, at 7 p.m.
• Curbside recycling is collected every other Wednesday, continuing July 20.
• The Town website is at www.TownOfSelbyville.com.
• The town council will meet next on Monday, July 25, at 6 p.m., at Bethel United Methodist Church.
• There will be no town council election this year. All three incumbents re-filed for their seats, with no challengers.
• The Town can now accept credit cards payments from citizens online. Instructions are on the Town website.
• The Town of Dagsboro website is at www.townofdagsboro.com.
Indian River School District
• The Board of Education will meet next on Monday, July 25, at 7 p.m. at Indian River High School.
• The district website is at www.irsd.net.
• The Sussex County Council will hold a special meeting on Monday, July 11, at 10 a.m. to discuss the proposed amendment to the county code regarding signage.
• The Sussex County Council will not meet on Tuesday, July 12. They will meet next on July 19 at 10 a.m.
• The Sussex County Board of Adjustment will meet on Monday, July 11, at 7 p.m.
• Agendas, minutes and audio, as well as live streaming of all County meetings, may be found online at www.sussexcountyde.gov.