Town of Ocean View - Assessment Services Bidding
Town of Ocean View
201 CENTRAL AVENUE – 2ND FLOOR; OCEAN VIEW, DE 19970
PROJECT 2019-01 ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS – ASSESSMENT SERVICES
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN BY THE TOWN OF OCEAN VIEW that the Town is undertaking a reassessment project for property taxation purposes. All properties located within the corporate limits of the Town will be included in this assessment.
The Town will negotiate with a Delaware licensed real estate appraiser a (i) one-time contract for a complete Property Tax Reassessment (“Reassessment”) and (ii) five-year contract for continuing assessment services. Any Delaware Certified General Real Property Appraiser who is interested in this project should submit a proposal to the Town of Ocean View, which must contain the following minimum information:
1. Proposed time line for completion of the Reassessment.
2. Per parcel evaluation cost for the Reassessment. Any parcels that exceeds the currently estimated total number of parcels (3355) will be paid at this per parcel evaluation cost.
3. Total cost to complete the Reassessment.
4. Provide quarterly updates to the Town per the Town Charter.
5. Any additional fees and costs to be associated with this Reassessment project.
6. Copy of Delaware Appraiser’s License.
7. Resume for each principal and appraiser to be assigned to the project.
8. List of references and prior municipal assessment projects.
Sealed bids for the Town of Ocean View, FY2019-01 Assessment Services Project, will be received by the Town Manager of Ocean View until 1:00 pm., local time, on Friday, September 28, 2018, at the Wallace A. Melson Building, 201 Central Avenue, 2nd Floor, Ocean View, DE at which time they will be opened, read, and recorded.
Interested parties may contact the Town Manager, Dianne Vogel, at the Ocean View Administrative Offices for a copy of the Request for Proposal or for more information on this project @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town of Ocean View reserves the right to reject any or all bids, and make such award as appears most advantageous to the Town.
CP 20180914 2T