Town of Frankford Election Notice
Proof of Identity and Address Required to Vote
The Annual Election for the Town of Frankford Town Council shall be held at the Frankford Town Hall, #5 Main Street, Frankford, Delaware on Saturday, February 2, 2013, from 1:00 to 4:00 P.M.
Persons appearing to vote shall present proof of identity and address. One or more of the following items, considered together or separately, are considered proof of identity and address of the person:
1. A current State of Delaware driver’s license or ID card;
2. A uniformed service ID card;
3. Another current photo ID issued by the State of Delaware; U.S.
Government; the voter’s employer, high school or higher education
4. A current utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, a paycheck or pay advice, or another type of bill or statement;
5. A lease or sales agreement; and/or
6. Any other documentation that a person can reasonably and commonly
accept as proof of identity and address.
CP 20121123 2T