TOWN OF BETHANY BEACH
The Bethany Beach Town Council will hold a public hearing at 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 15, 2013 in the Town Meeting Room, 214 Garfield Parkway, Bethany Beach, DE.
The purpose of this hearing is to receive comments on the following zoning amendments to the Bethany Beach Town Code:
1. An Ordinance to Amend Section 425-22 (C) of the Bethany Beach Town Code to Change Minimum Livable Floor Area for a Commercial Lodging Room
2. An Ordinance to Add the Definitions of Livable Floor Area and Livable Floor Area Square Footage to the Definition Section of Section 425-2 of the Bethany Beach Town Code
3. An Ordinance to Amend Appendix 3, the Table of Dimensional Requirements Footnote (e) of the Bethany Beach Town Code
4. An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 425 (Zoning), Article II (Terminology) Section 2 (Definitions and Word Usage) to Update the Definition of an Accessory Building of the Bethany Beach Town Code
5. An Ordinance to Rezone Lots 9, 10, 11 and 12, Block 110, Known as 96 Hollywood Street and 98 Hollywood Street from Residential to C-1 Downtown Commercial
6. An Ordinance to Resolve Possible Conflicts Between Requirements in the Town Code and the Non-Residential Design Guidelines
7. An Ordinance to Amend Appendix 3 (Table of Dimensional Requirements) in the Town Code Regarding Buildings Containing Apartments/Lodging Rooms in the C-1 Central Commercial Zoning District
The proposed ordinances are available for inspection in Town Hall, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., (except on scheduled holidays), and are also available on the town’s website www.townofbethanybeach.com.
All interested persons are welcome to attend this hearing and to make comment.
CP 20130222 3T