PROOF OF IDENTITY AND ADDRESS REQUIRED TO VOTE
The Annual Election for the Town of Bethany Beach Town Council shall be held in the Bethany Beach Town Meeting Room, 214 Garfield Parkway, Bethany Beach, Delaware on Saturday, September 6, 2008, from 12:00 o’clock noon to 6:00 p.m. prevailing time.
Persons appearing to vote shall present proof of identity and address. The identification shall be one or more of the following items that individually or together show the identity and address of the person:
1. A current State of Delaware driver’s license
2. A uniformed service ID card
3. Another current photo ID issued by the State of Delaware; U.S. Government, the voter’s employer, high school or higher education institution.
4 A current utility bill, bank statement, credit card statement, a paycheck, or another type of bill or statement.
5. A lease or sales agreement; and/or
6. Any other documentation that a person can reasonably and commonly accept as proof of identity and address.
CP 20080815 4T