The Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) announced this week that DelDOT’s maintenance crews will do surface treatment repairs, commonly known as “tar and chip,” through July 2, for the following roads throughout Sussex County:
• Shockley Town Road from Pepper Road to Pyle Center Road;
• McCary Road from Roxana Road to Frankford School Road;
• Murray Road from Honolulu Road to Armory Road;
• Pepper Creek Road from Route 113 to the town limits;
• Quail Road between Ellis Mill Road and the Maryland state line;
• Berry Road from Blueberry Lane to Route 113;
• Blueberry Lane between Berry Road and Route 113;
• Lynch Road from Route 26 to Bald Branch Road;
• Bradford Road from Route 26 to Lynch Road;
• Dennis Lane from Lynch Road to the end;
• Bald Branch Road between Route 30 and Lynch Road;
• Parker Road from Bethel Road to Fireman’s Road;
• Bethel Road from Fireman’s Road to Hudson Road;
• Donoway Road from Bethel Road to Cypress Road;
• Country Living Road from Cross Keys Road to Lake View Road; and
• Carey’s Camp Road from Route 24 to Revel Road.
The surface work operations were to begin on Monday, June 21, and will end on Friday, July 2, weather permitting. The lane restrictions will be from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, visit DelDOT’s Web site at www.deldot.gov or tune to 1380-AM (WTMC).